Bengali language or Bangla, as it is popularly known, is the second most widely spoken language of India, after Hindi and is spoken by around 250 to 300 million users worldwide. This Indo-Aryan language is taught by our faculty members who are proficient and have years of experience in teaching. By learning the language you will be able to understand and read in the Bengali language. You will also be able to connect with Bengali speaking people of India and outside.
The Bengali Language Course in Kolkata has become immensely popular among both Indian and foreign students. This is due to the development of foreign relations and academic research. People are also taking up this course to explore the culture and heritage of Bengal through the language.
In academics, culture, and development, the impact and influence of the Bengali language are immense. In teaching, media, arts, and culture there are plenty of opportunities to develop an enriching career. By taking up the Bengali language course in Kolkata, you will be qualified to apply in various job positions in India as well as the world.
Course Fee :
By taking up this course you will learn day to day spoken words in Bengali. You will also learn basic grammar and formation of simple sentences. After the completion of the course you will be able to read basic words and sentences. You will be guided by our instructors through audio and video clips to help you in pronunciation. By joining the course you will also learn more about the culture of the Bengali people.
The Bengali Language Course is taught using both conventional and non-conventional techniques. Classroom teaching is carried out interactively by the educators and they always pay attention to the problems that the students might be facing. The teachers solve the problems and point out the areas in which they need to improve.
The course opens up a world of opportunities in academics, research and business. The course also helps you to learn other regional languages of India.
- Learning the Bengali language will let you get connected with Bengalis and their culture. It will help you to read the literature and explore their art.
- The language will help you to pursue academics and conduct research works based on certain geographical areas and the prevailing culture.
- Bengali will help you to learn other local languages of India such as Assamese and Odiya and hence learning the language will help you immensely in the subject of linguistics.
- The language is easy to learn as this is one of the romance languages where the grammatical structure is quite similar to English.
The Focus of the Training is to give the students an idea of the Bengali culture and history along with the knowledge of the language.
- Translators who will be able to work in both government and private sectors.
- Interpreters who will work in important fields such as maintaining foreign relations etc.
- Teachers who will teach the language in schools and other institutes